Join our virtual presentation on website accessibility
Attend a FREE 1-hour presentation from our Web Production Director on how to make your website accessible to people of all abilities!
Website accessibility has long been an afterthought in the website design process. But a recent increase in legal action against organizations small and large has pushed web accessibility front and center. Learn what website accessibility is, why it is important, and how you can protect yourself from predatory lawsuits while improving the website experience you provide for everyone.
It’s time to make the web work for all people. Join us in the effort.
- The principles of web accessibility
- Captioning considerations and recommendations
- How individuals with disabilities use the web
- How to evaluate your website
- The legal landscape of web accessibility and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tuesday, November 17, 2020